Please review the following conditions concerning your use of this web site. By accessing and using this web site,
This web site is owned and managed by H N H Tools Wholesale LTD at its corporate offices in London,
United Kingdom. All matters relating to your access to, or use of, this web site shall be governed by the laws of the United Kingdom.
You may view, download, copy and print pages, documents, images and graphics from this web site subject to the following:
The materials may be used solely for informational purposes. The materials may not be modified or altered in any way.
Except as expressly stated above, you may not download, use, copy, print, display, reproduce, publish,
license, post, transmit or distribute any information from this web site in whole or in part without our prior written permission.
5. While we take every reasonable care to publish accurate information on this web site, such information from time to time may be out of date or include omissions, inaccuracies or other errors. We cannot be held responsible if a manufacturer has made a change to a product and not informed us. As soon as we are aware of any changes to a product we will update this immediately.
6. Under no circumstances shall we be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special or consequential damages, or damages for loss of profits, revenue, data or use incurred by you or any third party arising from your access to or use of this web site, or your inability to access this web site.
7. This web site may contain hyper-links to web sites controlled by organisations other than Dropshiponline. We are not responsible for, or accept any responsibility over the content of such web sites.
8. We reserve the right to modify, change or discontinue this web site at any time without notice.
9. We only offer good quality products and we make every effort to meet your high standards for quality products, accurate descriptions, reliable delivery and customer service. If you should experience a problem, question or concern regarding your purchase, please contact us as soon as possible. Most products will have a Manufacturer's Warranty included in the package that will apply.
10. If the goods you received were incorrect because of our error we will pay all delivery costs, including those cost of the safe return of the correct goods back to your customer. Again this does not apply if the manufacturer has not informed us of any changes. (Please see no. 5)
11. All sales are final, no refunds. Any shortages or damage or defect must be reported within 2 days of receipt. Exchange of defective parts only within 7 days upon receipt of goods. Seller is not responsible for any damage caused by improper misuse or assembly of item.
12. All postage expenses incurred in connection with the repair or replacement of any goods or any defective parts are the customer's responsibility. This means if the goods have to be returned to us we will not pay the postage charges neither way. Either from your customer to us or the replacement item from us to your customer. This warranty shall not include any defects or damages to goods resulting from misuse, failure to follow the manufacturer's recommendations concerning use and maintenance, or damage that is not the result of normal use. This warranty does not include normal wear, labour or parts, including, without limitation where appropriate, batteries, light bulbs, fuses and filters.
13. In order to avoid unnecessary postage costs of faulty products to you and/or your customer, we will endeavour in the first instance to try and resolve any problems over the phone or via email either through yourself or if you prefer directly with your customer. Failing that, we will issue you with a returns authorisation number which must be included with its return. After the return of goods to us we will inspect / repair any faulty item/s and if necessary we will replace the said faulty item/s with the same or equivalent or better.
14. All Customer faulty returns are to be agreed in advance by way of a returns reference number, any customer returns received without this number or prior agreement by Dropshiponline will not be dealt with nor will they be held indefinitely.
15. . We do not accept any unwanted returns, not suitable, not called for or undelivered items. Customer is liable to resolve such enquires with their buyer or resell.
16. There is no membership, joining or sign up fee to resell our products at this moment in time. You are more than welcome to copy the pictures and text from our web site, again, we do not charge a fee, all you need to do is complete the registration form by answering a few simple questions and the order from us when you are ready for us to process your order. When you have placed your order you will receive an Order Confirmation that will include an invoice. If this information is incorrect please contact us immediately, we normally ship within the same or the following business day.
17. Please remember if you join www.dropshiponline.co.uk you are joining as a business. All transactions are and will be treated as business to business and as such the The Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000 do not apply to you or your company, Sole Trade, Trading As or a Limited company.
Please remember if you join www.dropshiponline.co.uk you are joining as a business. All transactions are and will be treated
as business to business and as such the The Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000 do not apply to you or
your company (Sole Trade, Trading As or Limited).
Copyright: If you are buying and using our services you are more than welcome to use our pictures and descriptions.
If you are not buying or using our services by using our pictures or descriptions either in whole or partially
you will agree to accept a charge of £1,000 per picture and a £1,000.00 per description or part of.
All pictures and descriptions are encrypted so can be easily identified by us.
19. Orders are usually despatched within the same or the following working day after they are received. Under normal conditions if an order is received after 14:00 it will be processed the next business day.
20. The best way to contact us is by e-mail - we will endeavour to respond within 12 hours, however, incoming e-mail from the weekend may require up to 36 hours to be answered. You can also visit our showroom (showroom visits are strictly by appointment only) - For details please go to our Contact Us page.
21. We will inform you of product updates by e-mail or via our newsletter. We have an automated newsletter that is sent out to newsletter subscriber twice per day. One in the morning and the other mid evening. You must be subscribed to receive these notifications otherwise our newsletter would be considered as spam. You can do this through your account simply log in and choose our Global Product Notifications.
22. VAT is included in all our prices - The price you see is the price you pay.
Any returns that are required to come back to us (i.e only faulty items) are to be returned back to us in bulk the last Thursday of every month. These will all be dealt the last Friday of every month subject to time permitting. All credits will be issued the last Friday of every month subject to faulty items test time/result.
The reasoning behind this is if you have had the complaint from you customer that the items faulty and rather than them to send these back to us on a daily basis and a stream of endless emails, it will be far better for you to decide if the product is indeed faulty or down to misuse. You will also know if you customer want a refund or a replacement. All faulty items are to go back to you initially and then to us in bulk on the last Thursday of every month. All items will be fully inspected and a full report given.
If your customer wants a replacement then simply re-order the same item and will send it out. If a product has a suspect quality issue we will inspect it before we resend it. When the faulty item comes back to us at the end of the month we will credit you for this.
If your customer has purchased an item and decided that they don't want it then this would be down to yourself to resolve, you can credit customer if you wish and then simply resell the item.
As per our terms and conditions all sales are final. No refunds unless goods are proven to be defective. You as a Seller are required to follow rules within the guides of distance selling regulations but these do not apply in the case of Business to Business. (i.e from us to you) although every effort will be made to resolve any issues.
Courier Damage: In the case of Damaged in Transit, all damages should be reported within 2 days of receipt.
Please see Postage and Couriers section for exceptions as not every item is covered.
On some cases pictures of the damaged item and the packaging may be required.
It would always help us anyway if you could provide pictures as soon as you are notified of a damaged in transit case.
We will then report this to the courier and start the claim process. The item will need to come back to us for inspection.
Therefore we will arrange a suitable collection time from the original delivery address
(the goods should not be removed from the delivery point as it may jeopardise the claim result)
Please note if the collection fails due to customer not being in, the charges will apply and we would not be able
to arrange another free of charge collection. Once the claim is authorised we will credit your account.
If the customer requires a replacement we would strongly advise you re-order for customer so that they can
receive the item quickly as the process of damage claims can take a while.
Items that are lost by courier: As soon as you realise that the item has not been delivered on time please notify us and give us as much info as you can.
It is best to ask your customer to check with the family members and the neighbours first whether they have accepted the delivery.
Once confirmed that the item is missing we will start the claim process and once authorised by the courier
that the item is missing we will credit your account. Please note this may take a little while as it depends on how quick their process will be.
The damaged in transit and lost item process that is outlined above does not apply to Royal Mail First Class &
Royal Mail First Class Recorded services. Please see Postage and Courier section for further info.
we are not able to claim for any type of item storage/plastic/blow moulded cases,
display boxes and containers that may get damaged in transit. The cases are provided to protect the goods when in transit.
If we have any spares we will be happy to help, please enquire if you have such an enquiry.
25. Items sent out by us and returned to us Not Called For or Undeliverable will be chargeable at the specified courier rate. Put simply if an item sent out and then returned to us cost us £3.25 to be returned then this charge is payable by you. Charges vary from courier to courier.
26. Certain terms and condition are imposed by couriers and manufacturers. Please see Postage and Couriers page for further info.