Trade Quality Heavy Duty 10 Ton Bench Shop Press - NEW
This heavy duty shop press is capable of bending, bonding, straightening and punch press fittings.
The press conforms to the latest UK standards in safety.
If you own a garage and need to install and remove ball joints, U-joints, bushing, pulleys and other various mechanical parts, then a shop press will take the hard work out of your job.
The press has two guides coming from the top bar down towards the platform to ensure the base is level and whatever is being pressed is done so accurately. A special mention for the gauge which is oil filled and measure up to 14.5 tons. A gauge of this quality on its own would cost about ?100.00 to purchase.
Some assembly is required for these presses as the press comes flat packed, however building this press will insure your confidence in the press itself and you'll have no second guessing when it comes to using it.
Being an open framed press makes this a very flexible press. Straighten forks, form exhausts, the list is endless.
- Type : 10 Ton Bench Shop Press
- Grade : Trade Quality
- Material : Heavy duty steel construction
- Approval : CE certified
- Includes : Hydraulic hose, Extra large pressure gauge, Hand pump
- Gauge reads : 0-16 US Tons & 0-14.5 Metric Tons
- Height : 718 mm
- Width : 590 mm
- Depth of legs : 450 mm
- Hydraulic Ram full extension : 166 mm
- Heights of press platform positions : 180, 270 and 340 mm
- Pressure : 10 tons
- Features : Oil filled gauge for prolonged life
- Uses : Excellent for bending, bonding and straightening
- Assembly : Some assembly is required as it comes flat packed
RRP - £249.99