16 Piece Carbon Metal Hole Saw with Mandrel Kit - NEW
A high quality hole saw kit in a tough blow moulded storage case.
The set contains six hole saws and is suitable for drilling in wood, alloys and plastics.
The hole saws range in size from 19 mm (3/4 inch) to 127 mm (5 inch) diameter, and are designed to be fitted to the two supplied pilot drill bits with shank arbours - also known as mandrels.
Simply attach a hole saw to the appropriate sized shank arbour and fasten securely using the supplied nut and washer. Then you are ready to drill the hole, using the pilot drill bit as the centre guide.
All supplied neatly in a blow moulded storage case for transit purposes.
- Type : Metal Hole Saw with Mandrel Kit
- Size : 19 mm (3/4 inch); 22 mm (7/8 inch); 25mm (1 inch)
- Size 1 : 32mm (1.25 inch); 38mm (1.49 inch); 44mm (2.25 in)
- Size 2 : 51mm (2 inch); 64mm (2.52 inch; 76mm (3 inch)
- Size 3 : 89mm (3.5"); 102mm (4.01 inch); 127mm (5 inch)
- Includes : 1/4 inch pilot bits and 10 mm hex fittings
- Storage : Blow moulded storage case
RRP - £24.99