Professional 3pc Tail Pipe Expanders Set with 6 x Spare O-Rings 29 to 87mm Missing Nut
Made from drop forged steel which has been heat treated, these three tail pipe expanders were made to straighten out any dents in your muffler and tail pipe from the inside.
There?s a hole on the end of each of the three different sized expanders so you can fit a T-bar or just use the hex handles to fit a wrench so you can turn the handle easier.
This set comes complete with spare O rings and a blow moulded case to keep you expanders in.
To be used in the automotive industry or for the home mechanic who needs exhaust system repair done cheap and easily.
- 19 mm socket with ratchet or a 19 mm spanner, Turn to open
This item is brand new however the 29 mm to 44 mm Expander end nut is Missing so it is a great deal, not to be repeated. There is no returns policy on this item. Whilst extra care is taken during the packaging process, we cannot accept liability for damage that may be caused during transit. All products carrying this disclaimer are pre-checked and where necessary, added protection is introduced prior to packing and despatch. There is no warranty offered in these items. Get it before it's gone!
- Type : Exhaust pipe expanders
- Small expanders size : Pipes from 29mm to 44mm
- Medium expanders size : Pipes from 38mm to 62mm
- Large expanders size : Pipes from 52mm to 87mm
- Uses : To expand thin walled pipes
- Spares : 6 x O-Rings
- Storage : Blow moulded case
- Grade : Trade quality
- Enables two equal sized pipes to slot over each other for a better joint by expanding one pipe so it slots over the other
- The tool will also remove clamps marks, dents. It also has many use out the motor trade
- Full set of 3 x expanders to fit small, medium, large cars, 4 x 4's and commercial vehicles
- 3 x Exhaust pipe expanders
- 1 x Storage case
- 6 x Spare O-Rings
RRP - £79.99
- 29 mm to 44 mm Expander end nut is Missing