US PRO Rear Bush Installer for VW and Audi Broken Spindle
US Pro Tools need we say more.
High quality rear bush installer made by US PRO TOOLS.
This tool is designed for replacing the rear axle mounting bushes whilst still on the vehicle and without the need for removing the rear axle assembly.
Without causing damage, the fine thread and thrust bearing allows the bush to be fitted quickly and without hassle
An essential tool for the mechanic
Please Note:Not to be used for bush removal
- Securely support the vehicle and remove the rear wheels as specified in your workshop manual
- Remove both front mounting bolts from the rear axle mounting bracket
- Pull the front end of the trailing arm down the mounting bracket and wedge into position, using a solid object between the arm end and the underside of the vehicle.
- Note the exact position in the arm of the rubber mounting
- Remove the old mounting bush from the trailing arm
- Lubricate the screw threads of the tool(This is a must)
- Align the Y mark on the - - NEW bush with the mark on the axle trailing arm
- Assemble the tool as shown and insert the - - NEW bonded mounting into position (see picture) Item 2 has is lipped and designed to sit flush against the trailing arm.
- With a 24mm tool, slowly turn the thrust bearing to pull the - - NEW mounting into the rear axle.
- Re-assemble in accordance with your workshop manual
Made by professionals for professionals.
This item is brand new however the Spindle is broken so it is a great deal, not to be repeated. There is no returns policy on this item. Whilst extra care is taken during the packaging process, we cannot accept liability for damage that may be caused during transit. All products carrying this disclaimer are pre-checked and where necessary, added protection is introduced prior to packing and despatch. There is no warranty offered in these items. Get it before it's gone!
- Brand : US PRO
- Type : Rear Bush Installer for VW and Audi
- Audi : Audi - A3 Mk1 and TT MK1
- Volkswagen : Golf Mk4, Bora 1.4, 1.6, 1.8, 2.0 and 1.9d (01 03) NEW Beetle
- Seat : Cordoba, Ibiza, Leon and Toledo; Skoda - Fabia and Octavia
- Material : Case hardened Steel
- Storage : Bespoke blow moulded case
RRP - £99.99