BERGEN Professional 15 Piece Screw Extractor 14 mm Missing
Bergen Tools, need we say more.
This precision kit allows the user to extract bolts which are corroded or augmented and need to be removed without damaging the casing or thread from which the bolt was placed into.
Manufactured from SNCM + V hardened steel for maximum durability.
- Drill a hole into the bolt and remove the drill,
- Choose a suitable sized bolt extractor to insert into the hole
- Use a manual wrench to work the bolt extractor anticlockwise
- Thus removing the bolt.
Made by professionals for professionals.
This item is brand new however the 14 mm is Missing so it is a great deal, not to be repeated. There is no returns policy on this item. Whilst extra care is taken during the packaging process, we cannot accept liability for damage that may be caused during transit. All products carrying this disclaimer are pre-checked and where necessary, added protection is introduced prior to packing and despatch. There is no warranty offered in these items. Get it before it's gone!
- Brand : BERGEN
- 12H Drive : 3 mm; 4 mm; 5 mm; 5.5 mm; 6 mm; 8 mm; 10 mm; 1/8", 3/16", 1/4" and 3/8"
- 16H Drive : 11 mm; 12 mm; 14mm and 1/2"
- Material : SNCM + V Hardened steel
RRP - £46.99
- No damage but missing 14 mm extractor from set