Professional 300 mm x 50 mm F Clamp TUV and GS Approved - NEW
This tool is used as an extra hand when woodworking or metalworking where gluing, welding or bolting is required.
Consisting of 2 horizontal bars joined together by a vertical bar. There is a large screw on the lower bar with a plastic cap connected to a ball end allowing the end to sit at different angles whilst not marking the object which is being clamped.
Can also be used as a simple mechanical device used for lifting engine or transmission parts. The clamp has an adjusting screw to tighten onto the part and a lifting bar to attach to a hoist cable.
This clamp extends to 300 mm and has a clearance of 50 mm.
Made of Steel DIN5117 with comfortable a rubber handle and non-marking plastic tips for the two vertical bars.
There is a clearance of 50 mm from the bottom of the vertical bar to the centre of the plastic clamp ends.
- Type : F Clamp
- Material : Steel to DIN5117, Rubberised handle
- Total length : 350 mm (approx)
- Total Height : 80 mm (approx)
- Screw ball tip : Accommodates angles of up to 15 degrees (approx)
- Clamps : Objects up to 300 mm wide
- Clearance : 50 mm
- Non-marking plastic ends (removable)
- TUV and GS approved
RRP - £29.99