Am-Tech 7 pc Tap Reseating Tool
Am-Tech Tools and DIY products come with a twelve month guarantee and are built for the rigors of the typical English home owner and the DIY jobs expected.
The range includes a comprehensive range of hand tools for every job. Am-Tech also offers a range of power tools that not only provide a reliable level of service, but also look great as a present or gift in colour boxes and double blister displays.
Am-Tech also offers a range of unique designed security products ranging from dummy cameras to siren sounding locks. Am-Tech produces their products from the best materials possible and at the best cost to ensure you are getting a real value for the money.
This Tap Reseating Tool has a heavy duty metal metal body so is sure to stand the test of time. Quickly and easily re-grind worn tap valve seats on the majority of domestic taps, all without removing them.
Instructions for use:
1. Remove tap assembly from tap body
2. Remove tap jumper valve
3. With the correct size cutter attached, insert the tap reseater into the tap body and secure with the correct thread.
4. Adjust the depth on the knurled nut if necessary to achieve the correct depth so the cutter blade meets the seat but is still able to move freely.
5. Begin reseating by turning the handle in a clockwise direction with slight downward pressure.
6. Remove reseater and inspect seat, repeat step 5 if necessary.
7. Reassemble tap.
8. We recommend you let the tap run for at least 30 seconds to waste without any nozzles or attachments to clear any metal particles which may be inside the tap.
Brass body with spring loaded handle
With 6 metric cutting wheels, sizes 10, 12, 13, 14, 15 and 16mm
Re-cuts the seats of worn taps
Am-Tech amazing tools for professional and DIY.
RRP - £12.99