Hilka 10" (250mm) Heavy Duty Aviation Tinsnips Straight Cut Pro Craft HIL20980010 - NEW
Hilka Tools seem like they have been around since the invention of the wheel.
With tested quality control that's second to none and backed by a no quibble guarantee most people in the trade believe it's worth paying that little extra to know what you're getting.
Hilka Tools have now been established for just over 40 years now. You don't last that long selling tools not up to the mark. You can definitely find cheaper but won't be the same quality or have the expected longevity you get with a Hilka Tool.
High quality professional snips straight cut with high leverage action and two component soft grips.
250 mm aviation-style Tin Snips for cutting sheet metal designed to increase power on blades for faster, easier and more accurate cutting action.
A great way to cover your cutting needs with this tin snip and an outstanding value in an essential tool on every professional and do-it-yourself work bench for proper and safer sheet metal cutting.
Hilka Tools trusted in the trade.
- Brand : Hilka Pro Craft
- Type : Aviation Tin snips straight cut
- Length : 10" inches (250 mm)
- Cut direction : Straight cut
- Maximum cut : Cuts sheet metal up to 1.2 mm
- Uses : Cutting Copper, Lead, Aluminium and mild steel.
- Grip : Two component soft grips
- Weight : 0.43kgs
- Grade : Trade quality
- Packaging : Hilka packaging 100% genuine
- Manufactures warranty : 1 Years from date of purchase
RRP - £11.25