BERGEN Professional Pulley Puller and installer Set - NEW
Bergen Tools, need we say more.
Removes pressed-on alternator and power steering pulleys on late model GM, Ford and Chrysler engines including Quad 4.
Check instruction manual inside kit for steps on how to remove pulleys in G.M, Quad 4 and all other models.
- Coat jackscrew with lubricant and thread into puller body.
- Push button into hole in jackscrew.
- Assemble jaws over puller body and pulley flange.
- Hand tighten jackscrew and slide jaw sleeve into position over jaws
- Hold pulley body with 1" wrench. Turn jackscrew with 1/2" wrench until pulley is removed.
Made by professionals for professionals.
- Brand : Bergen
- Type : Pulley remover and installer
- Uses : GM, Ford and Chrysler engines including Quad 4 engines
- Number of Pieces : 14 pieces
- Industries : Automotive
- Material : Drop fordged alloy steel
- Finish : Zinc coated and phosphate finish
- Uses for : Removes and installs pulleys
- Storage : Bespoke blow moulded case
- Grade : Trade quality
- Packaging : Bergen packaging 100% genuine
- Manufactures warranty : 1 Years from date of purchase
- 1 x Puller Body
- 1 x Jaw and sleeve assembly (3pc)
- 1 x Jackscrew
- 1 x Button
- 1 x Bearing
- 1 x Thrust washer
- 1 x Pulley pin for quad 4
- 1 x Screw installer for quad 4
- 1 x Puller Pin for GM 3.1
- 1 x Screw installer for Ford 4.6 modular
- 1 x Screw installer for all others
- 1 x Full instructions
RRP - £59.99