BERGEN Professional Front Wheel Drive Bearing Removal Set for Cars and Light Commercial Vehicles - NEW
Bergen Tools, need we say more.
This modern kit is for the installation and removal of front hub bearings and bushes without the need to dismantle the steering knuckle and strut assembly.
Eliminates the need for front end alignment after service work.
Fast and simple to use. Suitable for most front wheel drive cars including imports and trucks.
Heavy-duty steel drifts with black oxide finish for corrosion resistance.
Supplied in heavy duty carry case for on the job transportation.
This tools set is to be used with hand tools only. Not for use with air tools.
Made by professionals for professionals.
- Brand : BERGEN
- Type : Front Wheel Drive Bearing Removal Set
- Number of Drifts : 13
- Number of Drives : 2
- Number of Receiving cups : 4
- Drive sizes (max E.D) : 82 and 101mm
- Drift sizes (E.D) : 55; 64; 67; 73; 74; 74; 74; 74; 75; 77; 82; 84; 88mm
- Recieving cup sizes (E.D) : 75; 82; 91; 101mm
- Suitable for most front wheel drive cars and light trucks (imports and domestic)
- Packed in blow moulded case for easy transportation
- Black phosphate coating to prevent corrosion
- Heavy duty drive screw for use with impact tools
- Heavy-duty steel drifts
RRP - £169.99