Hilka Pro Craft 8pc VDE Insulated Screwdriver Set with Mains Tester GS TUV Approved Insulated to 1000v AC HIL34489008 - NEW
Hilka Tools seem like they have been around since the invention of the wheel.
With tested quality control that's second to none and backed by a no quibble guarantee most people in the trade believe it's worth paying that little extra to know what you're getting.
Hilka Tools have now been established for just over 40 years now. You don't last that long selling tools not up to the mark. You can definitely find cheaper but won't be the same quality or have the expected longevity you get with a Hilka Tool.
A fully insulated electricians VDE screwdriver and mains tester set with insulation up to 1,000 volts. The mains tester has a range from 100V ~ 250V and features a handy pocket clip.
Ideal for electricians in the trade.
Comes in handy storage case to take with you and keep everything organised when on the job.
TUV and GS approved.
Q. What's so special or important about VDE marked products?
A. You can't just call any set of screwdrivers VDE just because they have plactic or rubber handles. To be stamped VDE they have to be tested and approved by VDE.
Q. Who are VDE and what do they do?
A. The VDE Testing and Certification Institute has 410 employees testing electrotechnical and electronic components, machines, appliances and systems for electrical, mechanical, thermal and other relevant characteristics - including electromagnetic compatibility. Operating as a neutral and independent body, the Institute objectively and professionally conducts this testing with state-of-the-art equipment, drawing on generations of experience in standardization, teting, and participation in international conformity assessment schemes.
Hilka Tools trusted in the trade.
- Brand : Hilka Pro Craft
- Type : 8pc VDE insulated Philips and Slotted screwdriver set
- Weight : 1.00kgs
- Unit Quantity : 8 pieces
- Length : 75mm to 125mm (3" to 5" inches)
- Approvals : GS and TUV approved
- Certificates : EN60900
- Insulated to : 1,000 volts AC
- Grip : Insulated with comfort grip
- Drive Slotted : 3mm x 75 mm, 4mm x 100 mm, 5.5mm x 125 mm and 6.5mm x 150 mm
- Drive Philips : PHO x 75mm, PH1 x 100mm and PH2 x 100mm
- Drive mains tester : 140mm x 3mm slotted
- Material : Chrome Vanadium shaft with insulated soft grip
- Storage : Bespoke blow moulded case
- Grade : Electricians trade quality
- Packaging : Hilka packaging 100% genuine
- Manufactures warranty : 1 Years from date of purchase
- 4 x Slotted screwdrivers 3mm x 75 mm, 4mm x 100 mm, 5.5mm x 125 mm and 6.5mm x 150 mm GS TUV Approved
- 3 x Philips PHO x 75mm, PH1 x 100mm and PH2 x 100mm GS TUV Approved
- 1 x Mains tester 140mm x 3mm slotted GS TUV Approved
- 1 x Storage case
RRP - £49.99