US PRO TOOLS Professional 9 Piece Track Rod Setting Tool Kit - NEW
US Pro Tools need we say more.
US PRO TOOLS are tools for the professional Specifically for industrial use, these tools have been proven to be hard working and will stand the test of time.
This track rod setting set allows a changing of the tie rod ends without any additional alignment. The track rod is clamped onto the axial tie rod and measures the ball pins dimensions at the end of the tie rod. This track rod is universally applicable thanks to its various clamping and fixing devices and calipers and therefore reduces the workload and the overall costs.
Changing of the tie rod ends is possible without additional alignment.
Reduces the workload when changing tie rods.
For replacement of defective tie rod head.
Allows precise adjustment of new joint.
1. Remove the nut from the tie rod and drive the tie rod out of the hinge bearing.
2. Clamp the main unit onto the axial tie rod.
3. Slide suitable caliper into the main unit and shove the calipers bore hole over the ball pin of the tie rod end.
4. If the caliper is properly attached to the tie rod end, lock the slider with the locking screw.
5. The caliper can be moved upwards over the slider bolt until the ball head is fully exposed and can be disassembled.
6. Screw the new end of the tie rod onto the axial tie rod until the ball head of the end of the tie rod fits into the bore hole of the caliper exactly.
Main unit with clamping device
10 and 12mm caliper , short and long type
17mm caliper for VW cars
Caliper for depth measuring
Bespoke blow moulded case
Made by professionals for professionals.
RRP - £289.99