VW Beetle 99-2010 Rear Interior Light Driver Side with Ultrasonic Light Grey 1C0951171B
This is used VW Volkswagen Beetle rear interior light. Finished in light grey with ultrasonic's for the alarm. It fits in the roof in the headlining behind the driver. Fits all Beetle hatchbacks from 1999 to 2010. Does not fit any Beetle Convertibles. Part number is 1C0 951 171 B and 1C0951171B.
Finished in light grey.
This has been fully tested before removal from the car and works 100%. If it didn't work on the car we don't offer it for sale.
All our used items are very good condition but as they are used there may be some cosmetic marks.
We have given the part number and displayed several detailed picture of the item so please check these out before you order. If in any doubt sent us your chassis number and we will make sure you get the correct part.
This part fits the following models
Volkswagen BE Beetle 1999 2000 2001
Volkswagen BE Beetle 2002 2003 2004 2005
Volkswagen BE Beetle 2006 2007 2008 2009 2010
Manufactures cross reference numbers
VW: 1C0 951 171 B, 1C0951171B
- Part Type : Interior light
- Brand : Volkswagen
- Manufacturer Part Number : 1C0 951 171 B; 1C0951171B;
- Reference OE/OEM Number : 1C0 951 171 B; 1C0951171B;
- Type : Interior light rear drivers side
- Colour : Light grey with transparent lens
- Material : ABS
- To fit : Beetle Hatchback 1999 to 2010
- Fits other models : No
- Supplier : Beetle-Mania
RRP - £79.99
Frequently Asked Questions
- I would like to buy this part but can't find anybody to fit it for me. Do you guys at Beetle Mania offer a fitting service.
- Yes we do. We will gladly fit any item we sell.
- What do you guys at Beetle Mania charge for fitting this part?
- To fit this part we would charge just £10.00.
- How do I arrange for this part to be fitted?
- You can either message us, contact us through our website or give us a call on our workshop phone line.
- What if the part you have fitted doesn't work or fix the problem?
- Once our red face of embarrassment have disappeared we would either get another part from stock and fit this as an alternative. If the alternative part doesn't work the problem lies somewhere else for sure. We know this as all our pars are 100% tested before being removed from a vehicle.
- I have bought many parts from my from you guys and I am more then happy with your rapid delivery and quality of parts. They have all been very clean and 100% as described. Other used parts sellers need to be more like you. As a regular buyer of part from yourselves is there a discount scheme available?
- Thank you for you king remarks we do try our best and sincerely enjoy send full recycled working and cleaned parts to Beetle owners. There is a way to receive a discount for regular customers. If you go to our website and register as a customers that would be the first step. When you at a later stage want to buy some part, simply enter the promotion code ILOVEBEETLEMANIA you will receive a 10% discount on parts and servicing and repair works. Hope this help with your inquiry.