HILKA Professional 3/8" Ratchet with Telescopic Shaft 230 - 330mm 72 Teeth - NEW
Hilka Tools seem like they have been around since the invention of the wheel.
With tested quality control that's second to none and backed by a no quibble guarantee most people in the trade believe it's worth paying that little extra to know what you're getting.
Hilka Tools have now been established for just over 40 years now. You don't last that long selling tools not up to the mark. You can definitely find cheaper but won't be the same quality or have the expected longevity you get with a Hilka Tool.
When you need extra reach in the engine bay or find it hard getting into a tight area, this ratchet handle with fine toothed gearing extends to a full 246mm making hard to reach nuts a thing of the past.
Manufactured from steel with a chrome plating for added rust resistance.
Forward and reverse switch on head for quick loosening and tightening.
72 teeth fine gearing moves 5 degrees degree increments at a time.
Another feature is the TRP grip (thermoplastic rubber) which allows a nice soft but firm grip.
Hilka Tools trusted in the trade.
- Brand : Hilka Pro Craft
- Type : Telescopic extending ratchet
- Drive Size : 3/8" drive
- Ratchet drive : 72 teeth
- Length : From 230mm to 330mm fully extended
- Degrees per click : 5 Degree increments
- Material : Chrome Vanadium high density
- Socket release : Quick release button
- Drive direction : Forward and reverse
- Finish : Highly polished mirror finish
- Handle : TRP soft but firm grip for comfort
- Grade : Trade quality
- Packaging : Hilka packaging 100% genuine
- Manufactures warranty : 1 Years from date of purchase
RRP - £39.99