Carpenter Quality 12 inch Tenon Back Saw with Rubber Grip and 65Mn Alloy Steel - NEW
This is the perfect addition to any tradesman's toolbox.
Using 65Mn Alloy Steel for strength and durability, this Tenon Back saw has a rigid reinforced back made from high carbon steel which makes a straighter stronger cut.
The teeth have double edged impulse hardened tips for a fluid stroke in both directions without clogging.
Ideal for construction sites, workshops, round the house maintenance and a variety of other applications.
Preferred by many scroll saw users. A Double Tooth blades are distinguished from regular skip tooth fret saw blades as having two teeth together followed by a flat space for efficient chip removal.
Double tooth blades cut fast, leaving clean edges in wood and plastic.
- Type : Saws & Saw Blades
- Blade size : 12 inch (300 mm)
- Grip : Ergonomic rubber grip for improved comfort
- Teeth : Double edged teeth cut on both push & pull strokes
- Material : Special Alloy Steel (65Mn)
- Grade : Trade quality
- Reinforced back for extra rigidity makes a straighter cut
- Handle screwed to blade for extra strength
- Impulse hardened Teeth / High frequency quenched teeth for longer life (up to 6 times)
- Double tooth blades cut fast, leaving clean edges in wood and plastic.
RRP - £12.99