Industrial Quality 20 Ton Heavy Duty Shop Press CE Certified - NEW
This heavy duty shop press is capable of bending, bonding, straightening and punch press fitting.
The press conforms to the latest UK standards in safety.
If you own a garage and need to install and remove ball joints, U-joints, bushing, pulleys and other various mechanical parts, then a shop press will take the hard work out of your job.
The press has two guides coming from the top bar down towards the platform to ensure the base is level and whatever is being pressed is done so accurately.
Some assembly is required for these presses as the press comes flat packed, however building this press will insure your confidence in the press itself and you'll have no second guessing when it comes to using it.
- Type : Shop Press
- Height : 1500 mm
- Width : 725 mm
- Distance between pillars : 600 mm
- Depth of steel platform : 270 mm
- Working stroke : 145 mm
- Pressure : 20 tons
- Uses : Bending, bonding and straightening
- Box Diameter : H 163 cm x W 32 cm x D 22 cm
- Assembly : Flat packed
- Heavy-duty return springs for fast ram retraction
- CE certified
- Max distance between flat surface below pressing head and plate of table 705 mm
RRP - £329.99