Professional 300 Pc External Circlips Snap Ring 3 to 32mm in Compartmented Box HW184 - NEW
This is a semi-flexible metal ring fastener which can be snapped into place on a machined groove on a dowel pin or other part to permit rotation but to prevent lateral movement.
A Circlip also known as a C-Clip snap ring is a type of fastener or retaining ring consisting of a semi-flexible metal ring with open ends which can be snapped into place into a machined groove on a dowel pin or other part to permit rotation but to prevent lateral movement.
There are two basic types: internal and external referring to whether they are fitted into a bore or over a shaft. Circlips are often used to secure pinned connections.
These are external and go over shaft to act a retainers.
Found on so many applications. Car Motorbikes Ships Boat Planes Bicycles Trains Clock Watches Domestic appliances the list is endless.
This set is external which can be fitted over a shaft.
For use with circlip pliers for installation and removal.
- Type : External Circlip assortment
- Brand : Toolzone
- Size : 20 x 3mm; 10 x 4mm; 15 x 5mm; 25 x 6mm; 15 x 8mm; 20 x 10mm; 15 x 11mm; 15 x 12mm; 25 x 13mm; 15 x 14mm; 20 x 16mm; 25 x 19mm; 15 x 20mm; 20 x 22mm; 15 x 25mm; 15 x 26mm; 10 x 28 mm; 5 x 32 mm;
- Storage : Compartmented case with legend
- Features : Correctly tensioned
- Grade : Trade quality
- Packaging : Toolzone packaging 100% genuine
- Manufactures warranty : 1 Years from date of purchase
- This is a semi-flexible metal ring fastener which can be snapped into place on a machined groove on a dowel pin or other part to permit rotation but to prevent lateral movement
- A handy set to have in your toolbox. Ideal for garage workshop, builders, car mechanics, metal workers, engineers, and DIY enthusiasts
- Used with Circlip pliers for installation and removal. For agricultural, automotive and engineering uses and many more
- 300 x External circlips (snap rings)
- 1 x Compartmented case with legend
RRP - £24.99