HILKA Professional Trade Quality External Micrometer 0.01 mm - 25 mm - NEW
Hilka Tools seem like they have been around since the invention of the wheel.
With tested quality control that's second to none and backed by a no quibble guarantee most people in the trade believe it's worth paying that little extra to know what you're getting.
Hilka Tools have now been established for just over 40 years now. You don't last that long selling tools not up to the mark. You can definitely find cheaper but won't be the same quality or have the expected longevity you get with a Hilka Tool.
Measuring faces are manufactured from Tungsten Carbide steel for maximum durability and a long life.
The thimble and sleeve are manufactured from Matt Chrome.
This micrometer ranges from 0-25 mm with 0.01 mm increments and a lock to give you the most accurate reading.
All neatly packed in a carry case to keep your micrometer out of harms way.
Hilka Tools trusted in the trade.
- Brand : Hilka
- Type : External Micrometer
- Display : Analogue
- Thimble and Sleeve Material : Matt chrome thimble and sleeve
- Measuring Face Material : Tungsten Carbide measuring faces
- Frame Material : Enamelled steel frame
- Minimum scale : 0.01 mm
- Measuring range : 0-25 mm
- Storage : Plastic Carry Case
- Features : Lock - Ratchet
RRP - £19.99