HILKA Professional Trade Quality Chrome Vanadium 1/4" Drive 72 Teeth Ratchet - NEW
Hilka Tools seem like they have been around since the invention of the wheel.
With tested quality control that's second to none and backed by a no quibble guarantee most people in the trade believe it's worth paying that little extra to know what you're getting.
Hilka Tools have now been established for just over 40 years now. You don't last that long selling tools not up to the mark. You can definitely find cheaper but won't be the same quality or have the expected longevity you get with a Hilka Tool.
All ratchets have an impressive 72 teeth, with just 5 degrees increments between clicks. All are forged from Chrome Vanadium Steel with a highly polished mirror finish for appearance and ease of cleaning.
Push button ball bearing quick release mechanism for easy and rapid socket change. The added advantage of having a ball bearing quick release on a ratchet means the socket attached to the ratchet is held securely and won't just fall off. The ratchet can be held at any angle or even upside down and the socket will still stay securely and firmly in place.
Ideal for The Home, Garage Workshop, Metal/Wood Workers , Builders, Car Mechanics, Hobbyists, and DIY Enthusiasts, etc.
These are vey strong and will last. With repair kits also available should it break, rather than replace the whole ratchet simply replace the gearing and ratchet mechanism.
Hilka Tools trusted in the trade.
- Brand : Hilka
- Type : 1/4" Drive 72 Teeth Ratchet
- Drive Size : 1/4" Drive
- Unit of Measurement : Imperial
- Ratchet release : Ball bearing quick release button
- Material : Chrome Vanadium Steel
- Drive Increments : 5 degrees between clicks
- Number of Teeth : 72 Teeth
- Length : 150mm (6 inches)
- Direction : Forward and reverse
- Ratchet action : Quick release button
- Finish : Highly polished mirror finish
- Grade : Trade quality
- Packaging : Hilka packaging 100% genuine
- Manufactures warranty : 1 Years from date of purchase
RRP - £21.99