HILKA Professional Trade Quality 2 pce TCT Circular Saw Blades 300mm with Adapter Rings - NEW
Hilka Tools seem like they have been around since the invention of the wheel.
With tested quality control that's second to none and backed by a no quibble guarantee most people in the trade believe it's worth paying that little extra to know what you're getting.
Hilka Tools have now been established for just over 40 years now. You don't last that long selling tools not up to the mark. You can definitely find cheaper but won't be the same quality or have the expected longevity you get with a Hilka Tool.
An excellent quality set of Saw Blades with varied number of teeth for use on multiple types of jobs. For coarse, medium and fine cuts.
They all are TCT (Tungsten Carbide Tipped). All blades are fully hardened and tempered as they're tungsten carbide-tipped for trade use. They're suitable for hardwood, and softwood chipboard.
We repeatably sell these blades to a local builders merchants to help show their durability and quality.
How to use? With the blade running at high speed, just apply a light pressure to the saw and let the blade work for you and not you work the blade. If a blade is or pushed or forced into the wood you will blunt or even blue (over heat) the blade. This will happen to any blade regardless of cost. So a light pressure and let the blade work for you.
Hilka Tools trusted in the trade.
- Type : 300mm (12" inch) TCT saw blades with adapter rings
- Brand : Hilka Pro Craft
- Bore Size : 30mm
- Reduction Rings : 25mm, 20mm and 16mm
- Number of blades : 2 blades
- Teeth material : Tungsten Carbide Tipped teeth
- Balde material : Hardened and tempered steel
- Fine cut blade : 40 Teeth
- Super fine cut blade : 60 Teeth
- Blade Size : 300 mm (12" inches)
- Maximum speed : 5,000rpm
- Use : Hardwoods, Softwoods, chipboards and more
- Grade : Trade carpenters quality
- Packaging : Hilka packaging 100% genuine
- Manufactures warranty : 1 Years from date of purchase
- They all are TCT (Tungsten Carbide Tipped). All blades are fully hardened and tempered as they're tungsten carbide-tipped for trade use. They're suitable for hardwood, and softwood chipboard.
- We repeatably sell these blades to a local builders merchants to help show their durability and quality.
- Genuine carpenters trade quality blades.
- 3 x Reduction Rings 25mm, 20mm and 16mm
- 1 x Fine cut blade 40 Teeth
- 1 x Super fine cut blade 60 Teeth
RRP - £39.99