HILKA Professional 45 Piece Metric Tap and And Die Engineers Set - NEW
Hilka Tools seem like they have been around since the invention of the wheel.
With tested quality control that's second to none and backed by a no quibble guarantee most people in the trade believe it's worth paying that little extra to know what you're getting.
Hilka Tools have now been established for just over 40 years now. You don't last that long selling tools not up to the mark. You can definitely find cheaper but won't be the same quality or have the expected longevity you get with a Hilka Tool.
Precision machined, Tungsten steel taps and dies. Dies are split to help facilitate the fine adjustment of core diameter. Set includes metric coarse and fine sizes.
The set includes a sliding jaw type tap wrench and T-Bar type tap wrench together with steel die holder with knurled screws.
Supplied in heavy-duty metal storage case with carry handle.
Hilka Tools trusted in the trade.
- Brand : Hilka Pro Craft
- Type : Metric Tap and Die Engineers Set
- System of Measurement : Metric
- Number of Pieces : 45 Pieces
- Material : Tungsten Alloy Steel
- Acessories : Tap Wrench, Die Holder,Screwdriver
- Adapters : Adaptors for 1 1/2" inch dies
- Weight : 8 00kgs
- Industries : Automotive, engineering
- Size : M6 x 1.0; M6 x 0.75; M8 x 1.0; M8 x 1.25; M10 x 1.25; M10 x 1.5; M12 x 1.5; M12 x 1.75; M14 x 1.5; M14 x 2.0; M16 x 1.5; M16 x 2.0; M18 x 1.5; M18 x 2.5;
- Marking : Each tap and die are etched for easy identification
- Thread direction : Right hand thread (Clockwise to tighten)
- Storage : Bespoke pressed metal storage case
- Grade : Trade quality
- Packaging : Hilka packaging 100% genuine
- Manufactures warranty : 1 Years from date of purchase
- Precision machined, Tungsten steel taps and dies. Dies are split to help facilitate the fine adjustment of core diameter. Set includes metric coarse and fine sizes.
- The set includes a sliding jaw type tap wrench and T-Bar type tap wrench together with steel die holder with knurled screws
- Supplied in heavy-duty metal storage case with carry hand
- Cutting direction is right handed thread (Clockwise to tighten) and each tap and die are etched for easy identification.
- 20 x Taps
- 20 x Dies
- 1 x Tap handle
- 1 x Die wrench
- 1 x Reducer for big and small dies
- 1 x Screwdriver
- 1 x Tap wrench
- 1 x Bespoke pressed metal storage case
RRP - £119.99