Trade Quality 60W Soldering Iron 220V - NEW
Ideal for electronics and soldering components.
This 60W soldering iron is lightweight and easy to use. Supplied with a fitted pointed tip.
The tip is 21mm long (fitted). The tip is a flat head that tapers from 5mm diameter down to 1mm diameter.
The soldering arm is 95mm long and the handle is 120mm long, giving a total length for the entire iron of 24cm (9.5").
One screw on the soldering arm keeps the tip secured in place. By loosening the screw, the tip can be removed.
The soldering iron operates on 220V AC ~50/60Hz and is fitted with a British Standard mains plug with approx. 1m of mains cord.
CE GS TUV and RoHS approved
- Type : 60 W Soldering Iron
- Voltage : 220V AC ~50/60 Hz
- Wattage : 60 W
- Tip length : 21 mm
- Handle length : 120 mm
- Total length : 240 mm (9.5 inch)
- Fitted with : 3 pin UK standard plug
- Approval : CE GS TUV and RoHS
- Tip Type : Pointed tip fitted
RRP - £11.99