Professional Trade Quality Magnetic DTI Stand 60 kgs and Analogue Metric Dial Gauge 0-10 mm - NEW
The dial indicator has a 0-10mm dial in 0.01mm increments. The bezel around the front rim can be rotated, carrying the scale with it - perfect for aligning the needle to point to zero.
There are two circlips on the dial that can be moved independently for use as min/max range indicators.
The dial indicator has a bezel lock screw to tighten the bezel into position, and a puller for lifting the plunger.
On the back of the dial indicator is a tab with a hole for mounting onto the magnetic base.
The dial indicator is supplied with a magnetic base stand. Fitting the dial indicator to the stand provides a motionless and stable means of measuring runout.
The solidly constructed base is easily adjustable and has a fine adjustment feature on the boom arm.
For added stability, the magnetised base grips solidly to any ferrous metal surface and has a 60kg pull. The magnet can be turned on and off with the switch.
The base is V-shaped for positioning on curved or cylindrical surfaces.
- Type : Magnetic DTI Stand and Analogue Metric Dial Gauge
- Dial diameter : 57mm (2.25"); plunger travel 12mm (0.5").
- Increments (metric) : 0-10mm dial in 0.01mm
- Base : Magnetic base with fine adjustment
- Magnet has a massive : 60 kg pull
- On/off Switch : For easy positioning
- Stand Total Height : 23 cm (9 inch)
- Stand Height of vertical arm : 17.5 cm (7.75 inch)
- Stand Boom arm : 15 cm (6 inch)
- Grade : Trade
RRP - £49.99