BERGEN Professional 5 Piece Blind Bearing Puller Set 10 to 32mm Internal and 1.4kgs Slide Hammer - NEW
Bergen Tools, need we say more.
Superior quality giving maximum control this inner bearing puller set is manufactured from a trusted name in tool making.
The slide hammer itself is made of fully chromed carbon steel and the shaft has been heat treated and drop forged for extra durability. The kit is completed with four sizes of clamps allowing you to pull anything from 10 to 32mm.
Pulls blind bearings out of flywheels, Gearbox main shafts, lay shafts, Motorcycle Hub bearings etc.
Simply open the clamps by turning the handle clockwise so that it is snug against the bearing, then pull out the bearing without damaging any of the surrounding parts by sliding the weight backwards.
Ideal for the auto body repairer or the home garage Dyer.
All supplied neatly in a hard wearing blow moulded carry case. (Case colour can very)
Made by professionals for professionals.
- Brand : Bergen
- Type : Blind bearing puller extractor set
- Size : Blind bering from 10 to 32mm
- Finish : Chemically blackened finish collets polished slide hammer
- Collet sizes metric : 10 to 16mm, 15 to 19mm, 18 to 25mm and 26 to 32mm
- Collet sizes imperial : 3/8" to 1/2", 9/16" to 11/16", 5/8" to 1" and 1" to 1-1/4" inches
- Materials : Chrome Vanadium
- Length of slide hammer : 377mm overall length
- Weight of slide hammer : 1.4kg hammer
- Storage : Bespoke blow moulded case
- Grade : Trade quality
- Packaging : Bergen packaging 100% genuine
- Manufactures warranty : 1 Years from date of purchase
- 4 x Collets, 10 to 16mm, 15 to 19mm, 18 to 25mm and 26 to 32mm
- 1 x Slide hammer
- 1 x Bespoke blow mould case
RRP - £159.99