Couriers and where we post to:
We presentaly offer the following courier services.
• Collect from our warehouse
• DPD 24 Hour UK
• DPD 48 Hour UK
• DPD by 10:00am Next Day UK
• DPD by 12:00am Next Day UK
• DPD by Saturday UK
• DPD by Saturday 10:00am UK
• DPD by Saturday 12:00am UK
• DPD Europe All of Europe
• Parcelforce 24 Hour UK
• Parcelforce 48 Hour UK
• Royal Mail 1st Class UK
• Royal Mail 1st Class Recorded Delivery 1 to 2 day service
• Royal Mail International Signed for 1 to 2 day service
Please note: Your selected courier may change at the time of despatch depending on the available courier for the day.
Cut-off time for any 24 hour delivery service is 14.00.
Next Day services applies only to Monday to Saturday service, but excludes National and Bank Holidays. For a Saturday service you must chose a Saturday service and not a standard 24 hour service.
We only offer good quality products and we make every effort to meet your high standards for quality products, accurate descriptions, reliable delivery and customer service. If you should experience a problem, question or concern regarding your purchase, please contact us as soon as possible.
Most products will have a Manufacturers Warranty included in the package that will apply.
1. If the goods you received were incorrect because of our error we will pay all delivery costs, including those cost of the safe return of the correct goods back to your customer.
2. All sales are final, no refunds. Any shortages or damage or defect must be reported within 2 days of receipt. Exchange of defective parts only within 7 days upon receipt of goods. Seller is not responsible for any damage caused by improper misuse or assembly of item. All postage expenses incurred in connection with the repair or replacement of any goods or any defective parts are the customer's responsibility. This means if the goods have to be returned to us we will not pay the postage charges neither way. Either from your customer to us or the replacement item from us to your customer. This warranty shall not include any defects or damages to goods resulting from misuse, failure to follow the manufacturer's recommendations concerning use and maintenance, or damage that is not the result of normal use. This warranty does not include normal wear, labour or parts, including, without limitation where appropriate, batteries, light bulbs, fuses and filters.
3. In order to avoid unnecessary postage costs to you and/or your customer, we will endeavour in the first instance to try and resolve any problems over the phone or via email either through yourself or if you prefer directly with your customer. Failing that, we will issue you with a returns authorisation number which must be included with its return. After the return of goods to us we will inspect / repair any faulty item/s and if necessary we will replace the said faulty item/s with the same or equivalent or better.
Please send returns in their original retail packaging and all accessories (if applicable) to:
H N H Tools Wholesale LTD
1 Bell Close,
Tel: 01895 632 831
Please enclose a note with the returns authorisation number, a brief description/reason for the return, the original date of purchase and just leave the rest to us.
Important Notice: New Returns Policy
In the best interests of our customers and your customers we are changing the way returns are dealt with. The way we intend to do this is as follows:
Customers will now return goods direct to you The Dropshipper.
Any returns that are required to come back to us (i.e only faulty items) are to be returned back to us in bulk the last Thursday of every month. These will all be dealt the last Friday of every month subject to time permitting. All credits will be issued the last Friday of every month.
The reasoning behind this you have had the complaint from you customer that the items faulty and rather than them to send these back to us on a daily basis and a stream of endless emails, it will be far better for you to decide if the product is indeed faulty or down to misuse. You will also know if you customer want a refund or a replacement.
If you customer wants a replacement then simply reorder the same item and will send it out. If a product has a suspect quality issue we will inspect it before we send it out. When the faulty item come back to us at the end of the month we will credit you for this.
If your customer has purchased an item and decided that they don't want it then this would be down to yourself to resolve, you can credit customer if you wish and then simply resell the item.
As per our terms and conditions all sales are final. No refunds unless goods are proven to be defective .
You as a Seller are required to follow rules within the guides of distance selling regulations but these do not apply in the case of Business to Business. (i.e from us to you) although every effort will be made to resolve any issues.
In the case of Damaged in Transit the process is not changing, The items still come back to us and we will claim from the courier, and When we receive credit we will process this credit for you, But we would advise that you re order for customer to receive the item quickly as the process of damage claims can take a short while.
Hopefully things will run a lot smoother in this way and effectively you are in charge of your own returns. We will forward you a spreadsheet that you could use to keep track of your returns that you send to us every month and we will update as necessary.